When vacationers of previous received misplaced within the desert, they’d typically spy glittering oases on the horizon, solely to search out they have been mirages — hallucinations doubtless brought on by dehydration. However whereas Dubai is a glittering oasis, it’s no mirage. This dreamy desert vacation spot is all actual and it’s wealthy in sights to swimsuit each sort of traveler. So, which Dubai points of interest ought to soar to the highest of your must-see checklist? Listed below are one of the best of one of the best.
1. Attain new heights on the Burj KhalifaFor those who didn’t go to this iconic skyscraper, have been you actually in Dubai in any respect? No checklist of issues to do in Dubai could be full with out name-checking the Burj Khalifa. It’s the tallest constructing on the planet and, unsurprisingly, gives unbeatable panoramic views of the town. Skip the line (and time your go to for sundown), when the panorama actually places on a present!
2. Really feel freedom within the desert dunesGet out of ultra-modern Dubai and get again to nature. There’s no higher approach to expertise the desert exterior of the town than with a heart-pumping quad bike ride. It’s the last word journey exercise and a very epic approach to expertise certainly one of earth’s most epic landscapes. Adrenaline junkies and thrill-seekers alike can’t miss this one!
3. Soak within the sights in consolationTemperatures in Dubai can attain scorching highs. How one can see all of the sights the town has to supply and nonetheless skip the sun-stroke? We’ve received three phrases for you: air-conditioned bus tour. A hop-on hop-off tour offers you the flexibleness to see all one of the best locations to go to in Dubai. You may see the previous metropolis, the marina, the beachfront, and extra all at your individual tempo — with out breaking a sweat. Now that’s cool.
4. Marvel on the Sheikh Zayed Grand MosqueThe numbers say all of it: unfold over 30 acres, with room for 40,000 worshippers, and boasting an unlimited 60,570 sq. foot prayer carpet. The carpet is as stunning as it’s spectacular — it took artisans 2 years to create,! Positioned an easy day trip from the guts of Dubai, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque needs to be seen to be believed.
5. Get pleasure from panoramic views in an intimate settingSure, the Burj Khalifa has a formidable view of Dubai. However what’s the one factor you can’t see from the Burj Khalifa Skydeck? The long-lasting skyscraper itself. Get one other angle on Dubai’s breathtaking skyline from the Burj Al Arab Skyview Bar. On this relaxed setting you possibly can sip on craft cocktails whereas taking within the metropolis lights and the Arab Gulf. Our tip? Some tours cowl the price of your drinks!
6. Earn bragging rights on a hot-air balloon journeyNothing says “residing my greatest life” like a desert dawn on a hot-air balloon ride. Add cruising by the dunes in a classic automobile and an alfresco breakfast to the combination and issues are trying fairly luxe. For those who determine to soar to new heights on this tour, don’t neglect your digital camera. It is a “pics or it didn’t occur” form of expertise.
7. Cool off on the Aquaventure Water ParkThere’s extra to Dubai than desert. Uncover the town’s cooler aspect on the much-loved Aquaventure Water Park. When you’ve had your fill of the park’s world-class rides and slides, stroll over to the Atlantis Aquarium. It’s house to a staggering 65,000 styles of marine life. Enjoyable for all of the household, assured!
8. Really feel the joys of the well-known fountainsThe fountain present on the Dubai Mall is, fairly merely, one of many best spectacles on earth, the place 6,000 lights meet 22,000 gallons of airborne water. And locals know there’s just one approach to see the present — from the deck of a traditional water taxi, the place you possibly can see all of the motion up shut.
9. Take zip lining to new extremesLove the thrill of zip lining? Then don’t go away Dubai with out driving the longest urban zip line on the planet. The XLine Zipline stretches for one kilometer over the Dubai Marina. When you’re strapped in, you could possibly attain speeds of as much as 80 km an hour. Solely in Dubai…
10. Uncover fascinating historical past within the previous metropolisDubai could also be one of many world’s most trendy cities, however this desert hub has a wealthy and vibrant previous. Find out about it for your self if you wander the previous metropolis. Begin by strolling the marina and taking within the Blue Mosque. Then, get haggling with distributors on the bustling Spice Souk and Gold Souk. Souvenirs: sorted.